Friday, May 14, 2010

trip to home

just got back from KL 2 days back. spent most of my time back home catching up with parents, friends, paintballing, eating and slacking. this time Kev was with me on this trip =)

i guess one of the highlights for me was the process of finding my transponder (key to room in Sg) while on the way back from KL to Sg. As the bus was leaving back to Sg, it donned on me that I forgot to take my transponder back with me and I would have no keys back to my room in Sg (alternatively I had to pay a fine for a new one). I was just so disappointed. I told Kev "if only God would miraculously put my transponder back in my bag".

Guess what?
15 seconds later as I was searching my bag, I found it in one of the pockets in my bag. As far as I remember, I wasn't able to recall putting it in my bag. No matter what, I am reminded to not doubt the miracle but just accept it and thank God for allowing me to find it.
Praise God =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home